You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior & Mid UX & UI Designer
— Digital product design for a medtech start-up
- Work on a product with potential to change the lives of millions.
- Work from user research to final visuals.
- 600,000 pre-registered users.
We’re looking for hybrid UX & UI Designers at both Mid Weight and Senior level to join an innovative medtech start up in Hereford. They’ve built a digital product that will change the lives of millions across the world so there’s an opportunity here to spend your days designing for something great.
What you’ll be doing
Initially, much of your time will be spent working on their native mobile app. It’s at the start of a ground-up redesign so you’ll be able to define new functionality, the user journey and UI micro-interactions.
The team have a pool of 600,000 users who you’re able to tap in to in order to undertake user research and run usability testing sessions with.
It’s an open environment where experimentation and innovation are encouraged and you’ll be given the resources to allow you to create something truly unique.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working on digital products where you’ve been a part of user research and designed final UI visuals
- Experience designing for either native or hybrid mobile apps
- You’ll need at least a couple of years’ experience working in a UX or UI design role. This can be whilst freelance, for an agency, for a consultancy or when working in-house on a single product.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £25k - £60k on offer here plus a 20% annual performance-related bonus. If you’re looking for more than the advertised salary please still get in touch as there can be flexibility for the right people. You’ll be based in the Hereford office (complete with onsite Michelin starred chef), however, the business has the wellbeing of its staff at the heart and appreciates the need for flexibility so are happy with employees working remotely 2 days per week.
Apply with your CV and any portfolio links we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: