You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior eCommerce Manager
— Thriving Multi-Channel Brand
- Managing multiple eCommerce brands.
- Strong in-house team and agency support.
- Scope to implement Multi-Channel Strategy.
A high-performing eCommerce channel here as part of a broader multi-channel brand, this business are a regular member of the IRUK Top 100 report. This is a Senior eCommerce Manager role working for one of the group’s key divisions, owning the channel end to end with excellent internal and external agency support.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the full customer journey including acquisition, conversion, retention and boosting AOV. As part of a broad team of 16 working across all divisions of the group, you’ll work closely with an eCommerce Executive, Email Marketing Manager and agencies across the key acquisition channels (paid search, email, organic search, social media and affiliates).
Your ‘hands on’ attention will need to be focused on optimising the trading of the site through effective merchandising and overall customer experience. The team are also well resourced here with merchandisers and copywriters, so a key part will be communicating with them to implement the insights gleaned from analytics and customer behaviour.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong eCommerce Manager with an excellent track record of growth for a pureplay or multi-channel brand.
- Experience across the full customer journey (acquisition, retention and conversion).
- Comfortable managing a team and external agency support.
- Able to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders including Director Level.
- Confident with forming and driving strategy but also comfortable with a hands-on approach.
- Analytically minded and able to use customer data to inform strategy across eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A generous salary on offer dependent on experience (please enquire for more information). The business have some nice perks too, including 28 days’ holiday, 20% staff discount, pension and brilliant training for your professional development. Did I mention they also have a Starbucks in the office to fuel your efforts?
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: