You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Innovative software business
- Join a brand new creative team
- Flexible working with fantastic benefits
- Be part of a business who excel in their field of expertise
We’re looking for a Senior Animator to join a revolutionary healthcare business in Hereford. You’ll be joining a newly formed creative team where you’ll be the driving force behind all animation & motion graphics work for the business. With a brand new product launch imminent this is genuinely an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business.
What you’ll be doing
What won’t you be doing! Coming on board as a Senior Animator you’ll be responsible for delivering engaging, easy to digest animation collateral for a host of touchpoints. Working alongside the Head of Copy, Product Team and the wider business, you’ll produce 2D/3D animation content that will form a bank of multi-channel creative assets to support the brands identity and launch of a new digital product.
In your day to day you’ll be working on a plethora of different briefs from product explainers, animated infographics, content for social media and even behind the scenes work showcasing the electric atmosphere within the office.
Being a senior role, there’s no doubt you’ll be a good all-rounder, you’ll need to have solid experience in 2D/3D animation & motion graphics. You’ll need to be well versed in marrying together video and animation content to form engaging, modern animation.
The buzz in the studio really is in a league of its own, you’ll need to be reactive to a fast paced environment and no stranger to a demanding work load – The business work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need to be an established Animator with exceptional commercial experience.
- An up to date show-reel of commercially delivered animation & motion graphics projects.
- Expert with the Adobe Suite (Premier, After Effects).
- Knowledge of Cinema4D would be a bonus.
- Forward thinking and conceptually led in your approach.
- Ideally have worked in a start-up environment.
- A good working knowledge of the technology sector.
- Have a background in Medical, Healthcare or Educational background.
- Be available to travel internationally when needed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as an incredibly generous salary (up to £70k DOE) & holiday allowance, the business offer a very health-oriented culture with an in-house Michelin star chef, in-house yoga sessions, pension scheme, share options and private healthcare. There is excellent scope for remote working as well (2/3 days a week).
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: