You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Account Manager
— Thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Exciting new role from a recent client win.
- Professional approach with a fantastic culture.
- Career progression in line with your ambition.
One of Bristols most well-respected digital agencies is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team. This is a new role in the business to manage a hugely exciting client win, marketing cutting-edge products in the B2B market. A great opportunity for someone who wants to manage integrated digital campaigns for hard-hitting global clients, all in a business with a fantastic culture and huge scope for personal development.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Director for your team, you will be the lead for this client account and work across a number of areas to ensure their goals are delivered on internally. Most importantly, you will provide excellent client service through managing the client directly, setting out overall strategy and briefing internal team members for each project (Editorial, Creative, Digital, Development etc.), control budgets, plan large scale meetings and streamline future process. As this is a new client, youll be the eyes and ears to spot new opportunities where the team can deliver, adding a nice commercial element which will tie into your future development.
A real perk of working for this business is their global footprint. There are few offices in Bristol where youll have the chance to work with big names on the B2B side, all with exciting product pipelines that have amazing real-world applications. There will be additional clients beyond this new project for you to work with, so experience in healthcare would be ideal (but not a must).
What experience youll need
- Account Management experience from a digital agency, ideally with a range of digital services (Digital Marketing, Web Design and Build, Video, Content etc.).
- Excellent communication skills to handle regular client communication, and understand requirements in full.
- Ability to formulate detailed briefs and streamline projects internally, depending on which resources are required.
- Spot opportunities to up-sell / cross-sell solutions to grow accounts organically.
- Act as a leader to more junior members of the team.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and managing budgets effectively.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £30-35k (please enquire if above), with benefits including private medical, cycle to work, staff social events and more! Its a great team here with the opportunity to deliver exciting work with a range of awesome brands.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one and apply.