You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Marketing Analyst
— eCommerce brand
- Start-up feel with the investment of an established brand.
- Medium size eCommerce team in a wider office of 150 people.
- Highly strategic role working across Digital Marketing and Development.
What started off as an independent, multi-channel operation over 10 years ago has grown to business of over 150 people. Now with private equity investment, the company is going from strength to strength whilst retaining their relaxed (but commercial) culture. eCommerce is at the core of the business growth strategy, which has brought about the need for a eCommerce Marketing Analyst in the team.
What youll be doing
Working as a team of 6 and reporting into the Head of eCommerce, youll use various reporting tools to draw insights and improve the teams understanding across eCommerce. The main areas this will help drive include Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, CRM, Social Media) and Web Development (areas for improvement to the customer journey).
This type of role is a big draw to those in an analytical role already, or digital marketers with good analytical exposure looking to move into this space. Its a highly strategic position in the team as your insights are ultimately leading to the growth of each eCommerce channel.
The main analytical tools will include Google Analytics, A/B testing and Excel. Another key area of focus is the analytics related to PPC; how efficient is the channel and how changes can help the team drive ROI.
What experience youll need
- eCommerce or digital marketing analytics exposure, either in a specialist role or a broader focus within digital marketing.
- Strong Excel skills to manipulate data in various formats.
- SQL a massive plus but not a must.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and ideally AB testing.
- Ability to condense complex data into understandable points for the wider team.
- Exposure to PPC preferred but not essential.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary up to £32k on offer, depending on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance and pension scheme, staff discount, monthly reward scheme, regular staff events and the potential for monthly bonuses.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.