You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— High-end Products.
- Work for an established global brand.
- Join a fantastic imaging team.
- Exceptional work culture and benefits.
We’re currently on the hunt for a Creative Retoucher to join a growing global brand in Wiltshire. This role sits within the in-house marketing and creative agency and with the support of a fully functioning, cutting edge photography/imaging studio.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the creative retouching team this role will sit alongside the Image Team Leaders and Head of Art. The purpose of this role is to get hands on and create high-end product stills and composite images for the businesses extensive product range. Operating at a senior level you’ll also need to feedback team process, challenges and work to project leads.
You’ll be taking briefs from many different areas of the business and develop on brand solutions to a variety of complex problems, so needless to say you’ll thrive under pressure and be no stranger to fast paced environment. You’ll contribute both technical ideas as well as more conceptual and creative solutions such as 3D rendering, visualisations and need to have a good understanding of producing convincing lighting edits to work across multiple digital formats.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong background in photorealistic retouching for high-end products.
- Be up to date with current retouching techniques and industry standard software.
- Solid understanding of image formats.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of your product retouching work (this could include product stills, in situ product work or campaign work.
- Working knowledge of CG rendering/3D rendering beneficial.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Your talents will be rewarded by joining an ambitious business where the culture is in a league of its own, working alongside pro-active people and passionate creatives. 27 days holiday + bank holidays, a company profit share scheme and tons of on-site amenities to make your days at work enjoyable are also up for grabs. This position is paying up to £40k for the right candidate.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: