— Luxury eCommerce Brand
- Beautiful eCommerce website.
- Broad role blending creativity and analysis.
- Lovely company feel and working environment.
A beautiful brand based in South Gloucestershire (near Westonbirt) is looking for an eCommerce Executive to work across their online offering. Well-known for a fantastic products and brilliant working environment, this is a great role for someone looking to deliver commercial outcomes without the red tape of corporate setting.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager as part of a wider marketing team, your role will be centred around optimising the customer experience online. Key areas of the role will include Content Copywriting / management, Email Marketing management, Social Media and Web Design / Creative asset management.
As this is a luxury brand, a creative approach and attention to detail is key when creating content for this site. You’ll upload this with product information to ensure there is a smooth customer journey, in turn raising conversion rates. Content skills will also come in useful when managing social media posts / blogging for the business. The email marketing campaigns will be driven by you end to end, from set up and execution through to analysis of the overall campaign. The creative work required is mainly built using Photoshop, so skills in this area would be ideal.
Liaising with other key stakeholders such as the buying and warehouse team will help the broader operation continue to run smoothly alongside the eCommerce site.
What experience you’ll need
- Exposure to an eCommerce environment either inhouse or from agency side.
- Strong copywriter and familiar with eCommerce content management systems.
- Email Marketing management experience using a well-known ESP.
- Able to use Photoshop and ideally additional Adobe packages such as Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of the MS office package (Word, Excel etc.).
- A warm character that enjoys working as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of circa £25k for this role.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on the position.Back to jobs