— Independent eCommerce Brand
- New role as part of a significant marketplaces function.
- Largest UK independent within their market.
- Key focus on Amazon.co.uk.
The largest independent brand in the UK for their market, this business is looking to add to their thriving eCommerce function. This is a new role in the Marketplaces team focusing on optimising the growth of sales through Amazon. With an already established presence in this area, it’s a great role for someone with Marketplaces experience wanting to work at scale for a well-known brand.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketplaces Executive will work closely with the Marketplaces Manager and the wider eCommerce function (6/7 people) to take the UK Marketplaces offering to the next level. As new products come live it will be key to get them onto Amazon as soon as possible to ensure the range remains up to date. You’ll optimise everything from product descriptions, imagery, reviews and FAQs to drive commercial outcomes, taking into account the rules of the marketplace every step of the way.
Whilst the main focus will be on the UK, you’ll help grow the overseas offering in France and Germany. Similar to the above, these activities will centre around optimising online content, reviews etc. Across all locations you’ll also work in tandem with the paid search team, ensuring PPC is consistent across all channels.
What experience you’ll need
- Have managed marketplaces in an eCommerce setting.
- As Amazon is the main focus here, experience in this area is key.
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central.
- Understanding of broader digital marketing channels and how they tie into the Marketplace offering.
- Solid copywriting and editing skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a café onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.
Back to jobs