— Established Multi-Channel Brand
- Thriving Multi-Channel Brand.
- Focus on the analytics of online trading.
- Therefore a more strategic role.
One of the big players in the South-West is looking to strengthen their eCommerce Merchandising division. They have a really well resourced team in terms of copywriting, product uploads and design that fall outside of your day to day responsibilities, making this a more analytical and strategic role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Merchandising Manager as part of a team of 5, your role will cover a mix of day to day site effectiveness and wider projects around driving the performance of the site. It’s great to have these strategic elements to a role that can often be overlooked with the daily copywriting/uploads of product information (which, as mentioned above, falls into another division).
You’ll use analytical tools to summarise daily/weekly reports on customer behaviour and how stock is performing, and discuss recommendations with senior stakeholders. Working closely with buying and merchandising, you can use this insight to ensure stock remains available, and anticipate changes with promotions.
Being in regular contact with the content team will help to ensure all categories remain up to date, and new products are showcased on the site in a quick and effective manner. You will also be immersed in the daily functioning of the site to draw your own insights and add real value on what changes should be made to improve the customer journey, and drive overall business growth.
What experience you’ll need
- Has worked in a similar capacity for another eCommerce business / Multi-channel retailer.
- Ideally as an Online Merchandiser with experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Fredhopper.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for eCommerce and Online Merchandising / optimisation of the customer journey.
- Fantastic time management skills.
- Customer first approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for more information on this and additional package information.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs