Senior Online Merchandiser
— Exciting eCommerce Offering
- eCommerce Trading strategy.
- Established Multi-Channel brand.
- Exciting growth opportunities.
This Multi-Channel retailer is looking to bolster their team on the trading and merchandising side. eCommerce contributes significantly to the overall business turnover, but there is still huge potential for this established brand.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Online Merchandiser will be able to work on a number of established sites, so lots to go on in terms of where improvements can be made. As your responsibility will be for the trading of the site, your role will cover areas such as site usability, conversion optimisation, boosting average order value (AOV), promotions and maximising sales / margins.
These goals are centred around 2 core areas; to drive conversions of those who are driven to the site through other channels (i.e. catalogue), and to convert brand new / existing customers who are purepley shoppers. Whilst this role reports into the Group Director and works alongside the Online Merchandiser, other key relationships will include the Design Manager (for Creative and UX) and the Digital Marketing Manager (to optimise the effect of paid search).
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working for an eCommerce brand.
- Have worked on the Online Merchandising / trading side for a B2C site.
- An understanding of the full eCommerce model, and how channels such as PPC and SEO tie into the overall offering.
- Strong data handling skills.
- Can work with stakeholders at a variety of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary here is in the region of £30-35k, although please enquire if expectations are higher. Benefits include life assurance, staff discount and a contributory pension scheme.
Drop Joe a note with a CV to learn more about this role.
Back to jobs