You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Cyber Security Project Manager
— Global Tech Brand
- Brand new role in an emerging cyber security function for a globally successful brand.
- Gain exposure to a wide range of cyber security projects.
- Great time to be joining this growing team with a strong level of investment for security projects in 2019.
What youll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Global Cyber Security, youll be joining this emerging cyber security function at a very exciting time. Following a number of audits conducted this year, theres huge appetite for investment in to cyber security within this business and a great budget for cyber projects moving forward in to 2019. You will be joining to take the lead in the kick-off and successful delivery of these. As this is an emerging and growing function, youll have the opportunity influence how the brand delivers cyber security projects and youll play a leading role in maturing this function within the business. That said, as were in the early days, this job will not be a purely process / project-focused role and youll have the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and get involved from a hands on perspective in delivering these projects for the business. As we move in to 2019 and beyond, these projects will start to pull together as more of a programme of work as opposed to individual projects and youll be in a prime position to be involved in this process, offering fast-paced career progression.
What experience youll need
- The focus here is more on your cyber security knowledge and experience than your project management experience (although, of course, youll be able to demonstrate ability to run and deliver cyber security projects).
- Youll bring a proven track record of success within the cyber security space, but we are looking to be flexible in terms of what that might look like.
- You may have risen through the ranks in a Security Operation Centre (SOC) background and have demonstrable knowledge built up on the technology security side of things - networks, switches, servers, firewalls.
- It might be that youve come from an Information Security (InfoSec) background and have picked up strengths across the governance and policy side of things - security processes and protocols, operational best practice and project management in that environment.
- It could even be that youre a technically minded and experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with a track record of implementation across a broad range of areas - servers, networks, switches, routers, firewalls - and the strength of knowledge built up in cyber security to take the step up.
- You will ideally have cyber security accreditation or certification - CISM, CISSP, CRISC for example.
- You will have the resilience required to deliver projects in this fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- This is a complex, large and enormously busy environment - you will have exceptional stakeholder management skills and the dynamism and flexibility necessary to do well in a business like this.
What youll get in return for your talent
You mean aside from joining one of the worlds most exciting innovation-led brands in an emerging cyber security function that youll play a core role in developing? Well there will be a basic salary of up to £65k on offer, plus a generous wider package including bonus, medical & dental insurance, pension, generous holiday allowance and multiple other benefits.
This is an urgent role that will turn around quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the finer details.