Data Programme Lead
— Leading FinTech Company
- Leadership role in a brand new data transformation programme.
- Own the people, delivery and operational elements of a significant, multi-stream data programme.
- Involvement from the get-go with scope to shape the direction of the work.
This is a great role that represents the chance to join a business right as they launch an extensive programme of data quality work and play an integral role from the outset.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Data for the company, you'll be acting as the right-hand person, #2, Deputy - call it what you will - as they launch on a significant programme of data change. This work is just kicking off now, so they're looking to bring someone on board who can handle selection and recruitment for multiple project streams and who will act as the ultimate authority from a project perspective for 'all things data' within the organisation. This will include overall responsibility for the planning and delivery of all the data-related elements within the company's project portfolio - from making recommendations on most appropriate tools and systems to designing and executing against a BI roadmap spanning data architecture, data quality and advanced analytics. The programme will be split in to three dominant workstreams - Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality (DQ) and Analytics - with you owning operational success from an overarching perspective. So, never a dull day!
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience of programme / project management within a data related projects goes without saying.
- We're looking for proven leadership success in building, running and developing project teams (onshore and offshore).
- You will have experience and strengths in working with clients to design and deliver scalable technology solutions in a complex environment.
- The big things here is that you've had exposure to a variety of data-related projects - from data migration, data quality, MDM project experience or data protection.
- Experience of managing Agile teams.
- A strong understanding of business operating models and how they feed in to technology solutions.
What you'll get in return for your experience
We're able to look at a salary of around £75k here, with additional benefits on top. Plus, the opportunity to get involved in a piece of work like this at this stage in the process doesn't come around too often!
With so much going on in the business, this is a hugely urgent role - please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to talk through the small print.Back to jobs