You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Content & SEO
— Innovative HealthTech Start-up
- Create and own a global content calendar.
- Revolutionary product specifically designed to improve the lives of users.
- Opportunity to join a world-class team with huge financial backing.
If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, cutting-edge business at the cusp of releasing a truly revolutionary product, this could be the right role for you. The company is a HealthTech startup developing a range of next-gen mobile health apps, which will dramatically improve the lives and health of users worldwide. With significant financial investment in place, they are in the process of building a world-class team to dominate the global market, and you could be a part of it!
What you’ll be doing
Using your wealth of content experience, your initial task will be to build and manage an innovative content/ editorial calendar that attracts specific target markets to the business. First and foremost, the content will need to engage all users. It will push brand awareness, drive conversions and generate inbound traffic amongst patients, medical specialists and the general population.
In the first few months, you will be expected to get stuck in and implement the strategy you’ve created, as the team is being built from the top down. This will involve producing a blog and delivering exceptional content through a range of mediums – video, podcasts, infographics, webinars, etc. An example of this could be identifying and sharing customer stories.
The other facet of your role is centred around SEO. You will take full ownership of this channel, including strategy development and (initially) implementation. Managing all aspects of SEO, your remit will cover keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’re a content specialist with demonstrable experience in creating and delivering original content calendars.
- You’ll have a strong background in SEO, both on-page and off-page.
- The ability to think creatively as well as having an analytically is essential.
- You’ll be able to create emotive, on-brand stories which capture the desired audience.
- You’re just as happy getting hands-on as you are taking a step back and thinking long-term.
- You’re a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fluid environment and can easily adapt to suit business need.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Hopefully you’ll have grasped how unique an opportunity this is, but on top of that, you can expect a salary of £50-65k, D.O.E. plus a 20% performance bonus. The office is located in Hereford, but there is flexibility for individuals to work 2 days remotely if they are based further afield. You’ll also benefit from some other nice perks like on-site yoga sessions and a Michelin Star Chef to cook you meals.
Get in touch with Rina ASAP on 01179 269 530 for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: