— Specialist Retailer
- Market leader within their niche.
- Friendly and dynamic environment.
- Office is located in North Bristol (tricky to access by public transport).
I am currently supporting one of my Clients, a specialist retailer with offices based in North Bristol. As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll report to the Product & Design Manager and you’ll work in a team of five.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll be involved in the development, management and marketing of ranges and products promoted via digital and traditional channels. You’ll take ownership of certain projects where you’ll be accountable for revenues, margins and campaign KPI’s. In terms of your day to day responsibilities, you’ll: conduct market research, prepare merchandise range plans, coordinate the creation of digital and print collateral, prepare business cases, help product exhibition stands, copywriting and more.
What you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience ideally within a retail / FMCG sector.
- Being analytically minded and commercially aware.
- Work well under pressure and prioritise multiple tasks.
- What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is up to £25k plus benefits. Due to the remote office location having a car is necessary.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.