Global Marketing Manager (Campaigns)
- Global b2b engineering and manufacturing business.
- The office is based in North Bristol.
- Global travel is required as a part of the role (c/ 25% of the time).
I am now supporting a great Client of mine, a global engineering and manufacturing business based in North Bristol. The successful candidate will be working in a team of eight and will travel for work on average once per month to the USA, Asia and Germany.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate you’ll be involved in planning, executing an analysing thought leadership campaigns that will be rolled out on a global scale via a range of channels. It’s fair to say that the majority of the role will be strategic planning of campaigns as well as analysis. Execution will also be important however it’ll be done by other individuals on your behalf. You’ll manage 6-12 campaigns per year. In terms of channels you’ll utilise: PR, advertising, digital, events, print, audio / visual and direct marketing. Last but not least you’ll manage suppliers and budget.
What you’ll need to apply
- Previous b2b marketing experience within a technical sector (5 years +)
- Ability to articulate innovative ideas.
- Campaign management experience.
- Ability to form strong relationships and network with senior stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £40-45k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.