Digital Communications Executive
— Great Employer
- This role will have an emphasis on the website and digital content management.
- A lovely organisation with a really good reputation.
- The office is based in North Bristol, commutable by public transport from the centre.
I am now supporting a great Client of ours, an established organisation based in North Bristol with a recruitment of a Communications Executive.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll be reporting to Communications Manager and you will work in a busy marketing team. Approx. 50-60% of the role will have an emphasis towards online platform management. Your day to day responsibilities will include managing the ongoing digital content, assuring that the platform is fit for purpose when it comes to its usability, user journey as well as look and feel. You will “own” the platform in the respect that you’ll check for new updates, initiatives, supporting tools and links to other useful resources. Moreover, you’ll analyse its performance, suggesting necessary improvements. Remaining part of the role will include creating user guides, email and DM campaigns, video and animation content and more.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience in website management and web content creation.
- Knowledge of reporting tools.
- Having an analytical mindset and natural problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and relationship building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £32-37k + excellent benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs