You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Established Organisation
- Exciting role with emphasis on shaping end to end digital experience.
- The office is based in North Bristol (free parking on site).
- Managing a team of three.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine, an established, niche financial services organisation based in North Bristol. As a successful candidate you’ll report to the Marketing & Digital Development Manager and you’ll manage a team of three.
What you’ll be doing
The ultimate purpose of the role will be to work with your team as well as external suppliers to deliver a consistent user experience across all digital touchpoints on time and budget. A fair chunk of the role will focus on marketing automation (via Salesforce), it’ll be your job to shape the user journey with appropriate messages and calls to action. Moreover, you’ll assure that the brand presence is reflected accordingly throughout different channels. Last but not least you’ll work towards KPIs making sure you are always aiming for continuous improvement.
What you’ll need to apply
- Strong cross channel digital marketing experience.
- Marketing automation exposure (via Salesforce or similar).
- Team management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, agile environment.
- Supplier and budget management.
- Brand management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is up to £50k DOE + bonus + excellent benefits. The office is located in North Bristol commutable by public transport.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: