Digital Partnerships Manager
— 8 months FTC
- Brand new, exciting role for the organisation.
- Managing flagship partnerships.
- The role is a hybrid of a Digital Project, Client Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Digital Partnerships Manager to join a well-established and growing business with the offices at the outskirts of Bristol. This role is an 8 months FTC but the right candidate is very highly likely to be extended to PERM at the end of the contract.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and you’ll solely manage key partnerships (there will be no line management responsibility). Currently, there are two major partnerships agreed and several smaller/ secondary partnerships. This role will be fairly strategic and it will incorporate aspects of shaping the digital journey, CRO, and UX. Once those are in place, you’ll overlook supporting activities that will generate new customers such as eCRM, Display and Social (in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager). You’ll work closely with Digital Designer, UX professionals and an Analyst who’ll help you with the more “hands on” activities. You’ll also work with the Product team on defining a proposition. In a nutshell, you’ll “own” partnerships and be on top of all KPIs associated with them.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Experience working with partnerships would be highly beneficial.
- FS background is preferable but not essential.
- Exceptional project management and relationship building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £40-45k+ benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs