Global CRM Manager
— tech start up with massive expansion plans
- Cutting edge technology product that will improve the health and wellbeing of millions all over the world.
- A huge financial backing prior to December 2018 launch.
- 2 days working from home, 20% bonus and an on-site Michelin star Chef.
We’re now supporting a new generation technology brand that is going to launch their brand new, ground-breaking product in December 2018.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CMO this role will be a standalone position in the first months but after that, the successful candidate will build a team around them. As a successful candidate for this role, you will own the CRM function in the business and you will lead a large scale acquisition and retention programme on a global scale. To begin with, you’ll set up the CRM programme using Hubspot and once the user acquisition begins (this is going to be done by saturating the market over a short space of time). Once the acquisition takes place the customer lifecycle campaigns will start being distributed to what is predicted to be millions user all over the world (China, APAC, EMEA and Americas).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in setting up a CRM programme from scratch.
- Leading a large-scale CRM function (preferably on an international or global scale).
- Feeling comfortable to work in a start-up environment.
- Genuine interest in a health/ wellbeing or tech industry will be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £50-80k DOE + excellent benefits. The office is based in Hereford but working from home two days per week is on offer for candidates who will commute from other parts of the UK.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs