You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Company with a Global presence (b2b and b2c)
- A busy, all-encompassing digital marketing role.
- The office is based in North Bristol, commutable by bus from central Bristol.
- A nice mixture of a "hands-on" role with strategic input.
We are on a lookout for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join a lovely Client of ours based in North Bristol. This role will report into the Head of Marketing and there will be two direct reports to manage.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be involved a bridge in between the Head of Marketing and the junior team members. With that in mind, the role will be a mixture of hands on and strategic activities. You’ll be involved in managing a wide range of digital campaigns via paid and organic search, social and email for both b2b and b2c markets. In terms of the website, it’ll be your job to ensure it’s optimised when it comes to content, design, usability and conversion points. In addition, you’ll mentor and nurture two Digital Marketing Execs making sure that they are delivering the work to their best capacity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Digital campaign management experience.
- Confident ability to use: SEO, PPC, email and social.
- Familiarity with an email automation tool (preferably Salesforce).
- Great time management, working under pressure and prioritisation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £35-40k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: