PHP / Laravel Developer
— Rapidly growing digital agency
Salary: £40k + excellent benefits
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a fast growing digital agency.
- Progressive technology stack.
- Very diverse client base, multiple blue chip clients.
A rapidly growing digital agency based in central Cheltenham, with a great atmosphere and a strong blue chip client base are looking for a Senior Developer (PHP/Laravel) to build several web applications for a leading data provider.
What you’ll be doing
You will be developing a range of web applications built on PHP & Laravel, using a content management system to consume API data and monitor the digital content. A lot of projects that you will be working on are data-centric and any knowledge of cloud hosting would be beneficial. This role is predominantly back-end focused but there will be an aspect of front-end development involved as well. You’ll be working alongside a dynamic digital team of 6 with several other projects being rolled out as well, creating websites and various other web apps using APIs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive knowledge of the PHP web framework and open-source development (Laravel)
- Proven track record of working on data focused projects
- Strong understanding of cloud hosting technologies (AWS, Digitalocean)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible & Deploybot
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to provide a detailed understanding of client needs
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. You’ll be given pension, health cover, 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays & Christmas break) and little extras like parking and Friday drinks. There’s flexibility provided for those that need it; a later start to drop the kids off at school for example. The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency – so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Joe with a CV today to hear about the fine details.Back to jobs