Content Marketing Executive / Copywriter
— Scaling business with a great culture
- Award-winning brand in scale-up mode
- Salary up to £35K plus benefits
- Great culture and office environment, also open to mostly-remote working too
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive or Copywriter to join an established, award-winning financial services brand in scale-up mode. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Content Marketing Executive or Copywriter to play a vital role in the development of all creative content across all platforms, including website, email, social media channels, and also offline content to drive brand awareness and broaden our audience.
What you’ll be doing?
- Managing and developing Tone of Voice across all creative copy for all customer and prospect communications
- Managing and maintaining brand copy style for three brand websites in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Writing regular blogs on insurance, financial, and government-related topics as well as helpful guides to B2C and B2B audiences across multiple industry sectors
- Writing marketing messages to influence prospects and renew customers at different stages of their buying journey – online or offline
- Planning, curating, and overseeing the development of surveys/online newsletters/brochure copy
- Supporting marketing team and wider business in creative writing (case studies, web pages, blogs, emails, video storyboards, presentations)
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Proven experience in another Content Marketing or Copywriter role
- A good understanding of how to write SEO-rich content
- Web page copywriting experience would be a nice bonus
- Keen to hear from anybody in a Content Executive or Copywriter type of role, be that in-house or agency side.
- Ability to translate technical information into easy-to-digest copy
- Good proof-reading skills to assess and QA external blog writing by freelancers
- Good time management to plan, brief, assign, QA and deliver new blogs on a weekly basis using external writers
- Able to write from an internal brief and maintain agreed creative styles
- Experience in Fintech, SaaS, or a Financial Services sector such as Insurance would be a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £35k for the right person.
- The marketing function is growing and there is so much that the Content Marketing Executive can put their stamp on.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression and more.
- Great pension and other financial benefits.
- Flexible working - come into the office as much as you like, but ideally 2 days in with 3 working from home, with less days in the office also an option for the right candidate.
If you’re an experienced content marketing executive and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Forward-thinking financial services companyLocation:Cardiff / Remote, UKSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Are you looking to be valued?Location:Bath, UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000