— Growing Digital Content Agency
- Be the first Creative Director to join this growing digital content agency.
- Work with a broad client base across a range of B2C sectors.
- Benefit from flexible working and a fantastic benefits package.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join a digital content agency based in Cheltenham who are currently at an exciting time of growth. This is a pivotal role as their first creative director, driving forward their creative offering to produce innovative digital content for the agency. Some flexible working is on offer long term and the agency are open to those based in either Cheltenham or London, with travel to the Cheltenham office 2 days a week.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the agency as their first creative director you’ll be stepping into a new role to drive the creative forward for a digital content agency who are going from strength to strength.
You’ll be working closely with a strategist and collaborating with the existing team of specialist producers, editors, motion graphics artists, along with a new designer, to create forward thinking content, from podcasts to video and social campaign work.
Bringing a background in a senior creative role and familiarity with producing digital content, you’ll be stepping into nurture and support the team, while adding a new flavour to their creative.
With the agency growing, this is an opportunity to be part of the creative team from the ground up, spearheading pitches for the agency to expand their offering and bring new clients on board.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- An experienced Creative Director, (or Senior Creative looking for a step up) with a background in a similar agency environment.
- A portfolio full of digital content examples (including motion, social campaign work).
- Proven experience getting under the skin of a brief from concept to execution.
- Client facing and pitch experience.
- Good working knowledge of digital content and production.
- Experience leading on projects and overseeing creative output.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary DOE, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working (2 days a week from home).
Apply now with your CV and portfolio full of relevant work examples.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Content AgencyLocation:Cheltenham / RemoteSalary:Up to £26k
— Customer Experience AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire / RemoteSalary:Circa £60k
— Charity ClientsLocation:Bristol (Remote)Salary:Upto £30k