You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Financial Services brand
- Lead the design for a well-known brand.
- Have creative control from concept to delivery.
- Enjoy a companywide pension scheme, on-site gym and cafÃ© as well as a host of other benefits.
Were looking for a Creative Designer to join a well-known financial services brand in Gloucestershire. In this lead role you will deliver B2B and B2C communications across a number of integrated channels.
What youll be doing
This role is sat amongst the brands wider marketing team and reports into the head of marketing. Working alongside planners, execs and digital marketing specialists the designer will lead the production of online and offline creative for the business, acting as brand guardian for the group.
As the business has an agency partner for creative it will be down to you to decide what can and cant be delivered in-house. Youll work closely with the agency to produce any external projects and run internal creative campaigns from concept to production.
As for channels; youll be delivering everything from social media campaigns, digital content (including video), email marketing and traditional print projects.
In this role theres a great opportunity to own the creative for a well-known brand. Youll be supported by a fantastic marketing team and be joining the business in a transformative stage in their growth.
What experience youll need to apply
- An expert within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Previous experience in either an agency or in-house creative role.
- Experience in HTML, CSS and Wordpress highly desirable.
- Confident designing for online and offline channels.
- Good stakeholder management ability; experience of working with other marketing specialists and external suppliers.
- Confident presenting work to colleagues and senior stakeholders alike.
- Strong understanding of brand and working to strict brand guidelines.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a well-known brand with a great name within their industry. Youll enjoy a contributory pension scheme (4%) that rises with service, life assurance scheme, 22 days holiday (+bank holidays), an on-site cafÃ© and gym as well a sociable and collaborative team to call yours.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.