— Growing Integrated Agency
- Be 2nd in command to the Creative Director.
- Create concepts across a variety of channels.
- Work amongst a vibrant agency community.
We’re looking for a mid to senior Conceptual Designer to join a Cheltenham based agency. Working as a 2nd in command to the Creative Director this is a great opportunity for a designer looking for progression, leadership responsibilities and a vibrant agency to call home.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing creative team of 4 you will work closely with the Creative Director to concept as well as design for an array of integrated briefs. Creative work could include campaign, DM, ECRM, microsites, landing pages, presentations and video/animation work. As for clients, they’ve got strong relationships with top brands in the technology, financial services and telecoms industries. Although conceptual you'll be taking projects through to finished designs.
The purpose of this role is to support the Creative Director so as well as supporting creatively you’ll be instrumental in helping to mentor junior members of the design team, you’ll get facetime with clients and play a key role in pitches.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be able to evidence strong conceptual ability.
- Be a solid designer; although conceptual you’ll be comfortable on the tools and use the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) on a daily basis.
- Have strong leadership skills, able to mentor junior members of a creative team.
- Be articulate and detail orientated when translating briefs and communicating with other creatives.
- Be comfortable in a client facing role.
- Happy to work extended hours when neccesary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The agency is based in beautifully fitted offices in the heart of Cheltenham; you can expect pinball, a fully stocked bar, movie nights, trips away and more. Joining a growing agency means solid progression opportunities so this is a great role for someone looking to cement themselves as part of a senior team.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs