Studio Production Co-ordinator
— Retail Start-up
- Rapidly-scaling retail start-up.
- Brand new offices.
- Significant investment and strong leadership.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a rapidly-scaling start-up at the beginning of their journey. With big investment and highly experienced founders, they have the potential to become a large, global retailer in a very short space of time. Based in Gloucestershire, you’d be working in brand new offices alongside a driven, dynamic team of high-calibre digital specialists.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Studio Content Manager, you’ll be supporting in the smooth running of this busy eCommerce studio. You’ll be stepping in to role with a foot on the pedal, as this start-up prepares for their exciting brand launch in August.
No two days will be the same, as you’ll be involved in all areas of production for shoots including booking models, maintaining samples, organising schedules, managing budgets, and anything that relates to operations for this busy studio.
You’ll come from a studio or agency environment, and in an ideal world you’ll be familiar with the fashion and retail industry.
You’ll play a key part in the business in its initial stages, with huge opportunity to develop and streamline processes, as well as progress future business plans with higher management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a years’ experience in studio or production management.
- Proven track record of managing projects at pace, collaboratively and solo.
- Meticulous eye for detail and organisation.
- Chameleon attributes; ability to adapt well to change.
- Interest in the fashion industry a must, experience a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary for the area, 25 days’ holiday and local restaurant discounts.
Please send through your CV and get in touch with Lauren to hear more!