You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Innovative web platform
- Options to work 2-3 days a week from home.
- Exciting company that helps people from around the world, achieve their aspirations.
- Entrepreneurial leadership in an established business with a start-up culture.
As Product Designer for the website, you'll be welcomed to the team to help pair beautiful, usable design with smooth and effective UX.
What you’ll be doing
Help shape a product that enables people to connect internationally, with their dream opportunity.
In the capacity of Product Designer, you'll be creating new journeys and improving existing functionality.
You'll be working directly with Developers, Marketers and Content Editors to create and implement new design systems. The team will be helping you to delight users with interfaces that are beautiful, simple and constructive.
While this is a highly visual role, UX plays an important part, too. This means that you’re likely to be developing features from conceptual ideas to final visual design, as well as conducting user testing and designing UX flows. On top of user-centred design, you will have a mobile-first mentality.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Designing mobile websites in a cross-functional team.
- Atomic Design Systems and Responsive Design, with an eye for Layout/typography/Colour Theory.
- Adobe Sketch / Adobe CC
- End-to-end project experience with a strong portfolio to support you.
- A demonstrable understanding of UX theory and principles including:
- User testing
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- User stories & UX flows
- Making UI interfaces that are elegant and visually effective.
- Ability to confidently pitch and back your designs to others.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A great start-up culture is on offer here, providing you the option to work from home for up to 3 days a week. You'll be looking to earn a super competitive salary. There'll be 25 days of holiday offered to you + 1 day extra for every year you work. Apart from all of this, you'll be part of an innovative company with a positive and inspiring business offering.
Get in touch with Cece (Cecilia) at ADLIB, to get the ball rolling!