You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Data Scientist (12 month FTC)
— A well-known not-for-profit business
- An exciting technical position in a growing data science team
- Wide range of use cases across the business.
- Cheltenham based office and great benefits.
I’m working with an ambitious, well recognised higher education, not for profit company who is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join their growing team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The company’s vision is to use statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to solve business problems.
What you’ll be doing
As a Lead Data Scientist, you’ll support data science projects, implement new technology and deliver presentations/training materials. You’ll be working alongside a team of other data scientists to deliver high-value analytical products.
This is a broad role that involves a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A BSc in a STEM or numerative related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working in a similar position
- Programming experience with Python or R
- Experience in data visualisation tools and cloud software is valuable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary is up to 36K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits a generous pension plan, flexible working options, a range of discounts and excellent potential career development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.