Senior Data Engineer
— Non for profit organisation
- Excellent opportunity to support a non-for-profit business with data engineering.
- 4-month contract.
This non for profit firm has a number of ongoing data projects and need an experienced Senior Data Engineer with solid AWS experience to support them with these projects.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Senior Data Engineer will come on board to support a number of projects, including migration work, building data pipelines, ETL work and supporting their analytics & data science teams with productionising algorithms.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong AWS experience (redshift, S3, RDS, dynamoDB & glue).
- Excellent SQL & Python development skills.
- Experience of working with Data Warehouses.
- Experience of working with Data Science teams a big plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive day rate of up to £680 per day.
Excellent working environment in Cheltenham.
Please get in touch with Savannah with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Automotive AI CompanyLocation:CambridgeSalary:Competitive Salary
— Non for profit organisationLocation:GloucestershireSalary:£400 a day - £450 a day
— Autonomous VehiclesLocation:CambridgeSalary:Up to £80k DOE