— Tech Start-up
- Join an international Tech start-up.
- On-prem and multi-Cloud ecosystem
- Gain/progress skills with Cloud technologies, NoSQL DBs and Scala
An experienced Data Developer is required to join a growing Tech start-up due to market expansion and the growth of its Data Team.
What you'll be doing
You will migrate on-prem DBs to the cloud, automate processes and perform upgrades to the system. The role will be 70% coding and 30% production.
Given the projects that are underway, there are lots of opportunities to progress to a modern cloud/data engineer within the organisation.
What you'll need to apply
- Proven experience as a Developer (3 years' experience plus preferred)
- Well-versed with SQL scripting
- Experience with AWS/Azure preferred but not essential
- Experience with stored procedures, tables & joins, performance tuning
- Python or Scala desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £55k DOE plus benefits. The position is fully remote for now but you will be expected to be in the office 2 days p/week in the future.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today.