— UK Wide Charity
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading charity as a Data Scientist.
- Work on interesting and varied projects.
- Working for a business that is passionate about using data science for public good.
Contract opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist, that has experience programming in Python or R. The initial contract will be 2 months and is appropriate for contractors working "outside" of IR35.
What you'll be doing
Work on the development of new analytical services and product lines for the charity.
You will also need to identify processes and working practices that can be automated and that can be improved by using machine learning. Then you will work to develop solutions that can solve these problems.
What experience you'll need to apply for this role
- Experience of working as a data scientist in a commercial setting.
- Experience of building data science algorithms in R & Python.
- Use of data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Some background in software engineering is a nice to have.
- Ability to communicate technical language to non-technical staff.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The daily rate is up to £375 - However, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— One of the largest and most established Financial Services in the Gloucestershire area.Location:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35,000
— Join one of the largest academic publishers in the World.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40,000
— A company which operates in one of the most niche and exciting sectors in the UK.Location:BathSalary:Up to £30,000