Associate Creative Director
— Customer Experience Agency
- Lead on copy output for the agency, from a strategic and conceptual angle.
- Oversee and mentor a team of talented writers.
- Benefit from flexible working and great perks.
We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director to join a customer experience agency based in Gloucestershire. The agency delivers innovative campaigns for some impressive B2C brands and this role will take ownership of some of their key accounts, overseeing the creative output and delivering on briefs for those clients. The role is currently remote, with some continued flexible working from home offered.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a globally recognised agency of talented creatives, you’ll be leading on projects and overseeing the team’s creative output from a copy perspective. Working closely with the Creative Director, and alongside a fellow ACD (Art Director) you’ll be contributing to the bigger picture of the agency’s offering, creating engaging integrated campaigns that deliver effective results for their clients.
Spearheading projects from a copy angle, you’ll be involved in initial strategy, through ideation, and execution. You’ll be heavily involved in pitches and overseeing the copy output for the agency, bringing a solid understanding of customer experience across all channels to drive the direction and successful delivery of briefs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a senior creative role in a similar agency environment, as ACD, CD, or Head of Copy looking for a step up.
- A portfolio full of case studies representing delivery of integrated campaigns for B2C brands, including digital (web, apps, email).
- Background in Copywriting discipline, with a conceptual approach.
- Strong industry knowledge of digital innovation and CX (Customer Experience) across all channels.
- Proven ability to act as brand guardian for large key accounts and leading on pitches from the ground up.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary circa £60k, a range of perks including employee discounts, medical insurance, some ongoing flexible remote working offered.