You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— World Class Agency
- Create campaign work for world class brands.
- Work as part of a Global agency with great benefits.
- Also Junior positions available.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic agency as a Midweight Designer. You'll be designing across a host of platforms for some of the nations most recognised brands. As well as midweight designers we're looking for juniors to join the team.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the Design Lead, your day to day will be made up of designing unique UI, emails, web assets, mobile apps, digital advertising and print collateral. You'll be inspiring a team of equally passionate designers as you work on the concepts and designs that make up national campaigns.
At a midweight level you'll engage with clients conceptually and play an important role in pitch work too.
You could be from an integrated background, but you thrive when producing digital work and working to a user centred design process.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience agency or in-house experience but with multiple clients and simultaneous projects.
- A portfolio full of UI Designs, including responsive web, app and email.
- Experienced in concept and execution.
An understanding of user experience principles and best practice.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Experienced in using Sketch and modern prototyping tools.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £30k up for grabs and you'll enjoy a great benefits package including discounted leisure centre membership, life insurance and breakfast buffet on Mondays! The company also invest in personal training and development.
Like what you hear? Apply today with a CV and portfolio showing your best work.