— Digital Content Agency
- Join an a growing digital content agency with a brand new creative team.
- Design digital assets for motion, social, web and email.
- Benefit from a flexible working 2/3 days from home.
We’re looking for a digital designer to join a digital content agency based in Cheltenham. The agency is going through an exciting time of growth and after an incredible start to 2021, they’re looking to bring in a digital designer to support the creative and production team. Although the agency is Cheltenham based we’re open to hearing from designers from local areas such as Bristol, as there’s flexibility on offer long term with 2/3 days a week working from home.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the creative director you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with industry specialists from producers to animators, contributing to the creative output for the agency. The agency produces engaging digital content from film to podcasts, motion graphics, photography and social media campaigns, so the briefs will be incredibly varied.
You’ll be involved right from initial brief through to execution, providing support to the team with the creation of storyboarding and accompanying assets motion graphics briefs, alongside digital asset creation for social, web and email.
We’re looking for a designer with the ability to step forward with ideas and contribute to the bigger picture, with excellent design craft and an acute attention to detail.
The is a great opportunity to be part of a fresh creative team reporting into a new creative director and a chance to build upon the agency’s existing offering.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial experience in a digital design role.
- A portfolio full of digital content designs (web, social, email).
- Ability to take briefs from concept to execution.
- Storyboarding experience desirable.
- Confident in presenting ideas internally and to clients.
- Fluent in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Motion graphic skills in after Effects a plus but not essential.
What you’ll get in return
Alongside a salary of up to £26k, you’ll benefit from a fun and friendly culture, excellent training and development opportunities, rewards for years with the business, and plenty of social trips when restrictions allow!
Apply now with your CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Technology BrandLocation:Bristol, Wiltshire, London + WFH optionsSalary:DOE
— Independent agency in BristolLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BerkshireType:Salary:Up to £200 p/day