— Agency Team
- Join a well established, international agency team.
- Great progression opportunities on offer.
- 3 days in the office, 2 remote.
We’re looking for a talented Copywriter to join a leading agency team in the Southwest.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the copy team you’ll be reporting into an experienced Head of Copy. You’ll be in good company; working alongside other copywriters, editors and collaborating with a wider team of developers, designers and conceptual art directors in the studio.
The agency specialises in customer experience with a strong lean on digital (social, email and web) but campaigns make the most of print too, so you’ll work on integrated projects from time to time and need joined up, multi-channel thinking to tackle briefs.
The role will be a mixture of conceptual creative and copywriting so would best suit a senior that enjoys creating an idea as much as delivering the perfectly executed copy. As a senior you’ll get hands on but also help lead and mentor others, there’s no line management needed but you’ll love guiding others and offering feedback on work to push others in the studio.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a copywriting role within an agency.
- Conceptual and ideas driven but not too removed from the craft, you love writing and seeing projects through.
- A portfolio that includes digital copy examples across web, email and social.
- In addition, some print projects would be great to see (in particular direct marketing).
- Comfortable acting as a senior on projects, leading others and critiquing work when necessary.
- Able to drive and visit the Gloucestershire offices 3 days a week.
What you’ll get in return
27 days holiday + bank holidays (and holiday purchase), flexible working, free parking, gym discounts, pension & life cover.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— User Centred ContentLocation:Bristol / Hybrid / Remote, UKSalary:Circa £50k
— Inspiring Design AgencyLocation:London, UKSalary:£50k - £60k
— Fantastic Agency OpportunityLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£35k - £50k