You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Direct & Digital
- Enjoy flexible working benefits.
- Competitive salary, private healthcare, enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Deliver creative projects that make a difference.
We’re looking for a Designer to join a direct and digital agency in Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of Art Directors, Copywriters, Artworkers and fellow Designers you’ll be creating integrated solutions for brands in the charity and financial services sectors. The agency has a strong print heritage but they’re increasingly focussed on delivering integrated campaigns so as well as print, you can expect to deliver data driven work that spans email and social with a focus on digital in this role.
Reporting into the Creative Director you’ll also work closely with the development team to understand what’s possible from a tech perspective, enabling you to create campaigns that are beautifully designed and functional. An understanding of UX principles and best practice will go far and the ability to wireframe and prototype your designs too.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous agency experience.
- An integrated designer but with a digital focus in your work.
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and preferably experienced in using Sketch.
- A good communicator, able to pitch design internally and to clients.
- Passionate about design up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Experienced in digital campaign including email and social.
- Comfortable working closely with developers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll have a great agency team to work with along with some competitive benefits including flexible working, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, private healthcare, generous holiday allowance and your birthday off.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.