You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— In-house Product Marketing Team
- Work for a business with an interesting product range and offering.
- Take real ownership of the business’ visual identity and communications.
- Option of flexible working.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join a fantastic B2B software company in Cirencester. The business creates market leading software which is used by customers in a wide variety of sectors. It’s a busy studio and the work will be varied so this is a great opportunity for a Junior Designer to get some quality and varied work in the portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
This is a hands on design role within a growing creative department where you’ll focus on crafting engaging marketing collateral across both print and digital. You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing where you’ll be heavily involved in developing the overall visual identity of the company’s brand and comms. The work will be varied and you’ll be creating brochures, infographics, adverts, exhibitions, branding projects and even motion graphics from time to time.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio full of integrated design projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Understand the commercial aspect to design.
- Be a natural communicator who thrives on collaboration.
- Be conceptual and ideas driven in your approach.
- Ideally some animation skills would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing creative and marketing team. You’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects and ultimately act as brand guardian in this role. Aside from the day to day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid integrated design experience and be given support and guidance to progress your career.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: