— Integrated Design Agency
- Working for a well-established agency with a varied creative output.
- Collaborative projects in-hand with key account ownership.
- A mid-weight role but with good scope to support on pitch and client facing work.
Summary about position and company
We’re looking for a mid-weight designer to join an agency local to Cotswolds’ market town Cirencester. This is your chance to be part of a truly multidisciplinary team; you’ll work alongside copywriters, designers, technology specialists and media professionals.
This role calls for a talented, adaptable designer who is driven to work independently, yet able to work collaboratively and take direction at the drop of a hat.
What you’ll be doing
Within this mid-weight position you’ll be supporting the senior creative team to create campaigns for big household names. The agency works with clients across retail, government, leisure, energy and automotive to name a few.
From helping to roll-out national advertising campaigns to developing a new brand, you’ll be working on various challenging briefs, as well as leading the design on one of their key accounts. You will be working on cross-channel campaigns which could include TV, Direct Mail, social and traditional print. Ultimately we’re looking for someone who is digitally savvy, with a strong background in offline design and the ability to take their designs through to artwork when needed. You will have some conceptual ability as well experience working within brand guidelines.
A great opportunity this will be a client facing position with exposure to company pitches, gaining new business and assisting with the day-to-day running of the busy studio, all with the support of a fantastic senior team!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A number of years within a commercial design environment (preferably agency).
- High level of ability in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Portfolio displaying a range of integrated design solutions.
- Collaborative attitude to design but comfortable working alone and leading when necessary.
- Print artwork knowledge essential.
- Digital experience highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a highly respected agency team and have the opportunity to broaden your skills with their investment in training and development. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs