Digital Marketing Executive
— Next step in your career
- A global organisation working with a vast number of industries.
- Competitive salary up to £35K plus bonus and benefits
- Flexible working available
This is an opportunity for an individual with Digital skills to step into an exciting role where you can learn, grow and develop your skills further. The team is really friendly and supportive. You do not need to be an expert in PPC & SEO but if you have a good understanding, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing?
- Plan, implement, manage and measure pay per click (PPC) campaigns aligned with our demand generation objectives and to improve User Experience on the website.
- Deploy strategies to increase the number of visitors to website by implementing identified Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tactics.
- Build and optimise messaging engagements through implementing real-world bots within our conversation platform LivePerson
- Build and optimise Digital Marketing reporting for core channels.
- Provide industry and competitor insights into digital marketing activity.
- Monitor use behaviour on the website and test and optimise the user experience to generate growth.
- Support global and local marketing campaigns through digital marketing with a strong focus on SEO and PPC.
- Implement technical improvements to the website with a focus on improving core web vitals.
- Actively partner with divisional, regional and local marketing community to ensure the successful deployment of digital marketing activities, including but not limited to: Web, SEO and PPC.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven track record implementing, managing and measuring PPC campaigns within Google Ads.
- Working experience with a B2B environment
- Experience within Marketing Automation (ideally Marketo)
- Experience using LivePerson Engagement Platform
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Solid understanding of the wider digital disciplines such as campaign strategy
- Good experience within Google Ads, Google Analytics and other reporting tools such as Lighthouse.
- CIM or equivalent qualification
- Ability to communicate, network and influence effectively across all levels
- Good comprehension of website content management system) and web traffic metric
- An analytical mind-set
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £35k for the right person.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression, bonus and more.
- Flexible working
If you’re an experienced Digital marketer and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Charlotte
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Are you looking to be valued?Location:Bath, UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— Award-Winning PR AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£25k - £32k