You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— eCommerce Brand
- Start-up feel with the investment of an established brand.
- Medium size eCommerce team in a wider office of 150 people.
- Highly strategic role working across Digital Marketing and Development.
What started off as an independent, multi-channel operation over 10 years ago has grown to a hugely successful business of over 150 people. Now with private equity investment, the company is growing from strength to strength whilst retaining their relaxed (but commercial) culture. eCommerce and digital marketing are at the core of the business growth strategy, which has brought about the need for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll take ownership of all digital marketing channels across multiple brands, managing a variety of campaigns end to end across PPC, CRM, SEO, Paid & Organic Social and Display with the view of further developing the eCommerce function within the business. Working alongside the broader marketing team, you’ll develop and implement the overarching digital strategy, optimising marketing campaigns in order to deliver the most effective ROI.
This is a highly analytical role so we really need someone with an analytical mind-set. You’ll use customer data to draw insights on where sites can be improved, striving for the best possible customer journey to boost conversion rates, running regular A/B tests and controlled trials.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience managing all digital marketing channels (PPC, CRM, SEO, Paid & Organic Social, Display) gained within an eCommerce environment.
- Strong analytical skills – advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics skills.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to analyse large and complex datasets.
- Ability to condense complex information to the salient points and tell a story using data.
- First rate communication and presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £40k on offer here, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance and pension scheme, staff discount, monthly reward scheme, regular staff events and the potential for monthly bonuses.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.