Digital Marketing specialist
— Cyber security technology experts.
- Cybersecurity experts based in the beautiful Cotswolds.
- Ideal role for a data enthusiast with an eye for analytics.
- Work on creative digital marketing campaigns.
We are working with a very well known, specialist cybersecurity firm based in the beautiful Gloucestershire Cotswolds. You'll be working as a Digital Marketing specialist on really exciting marketing campaigns and be a data enthusiast as well as enjoy spending time on google analytics and looking at web traffic and performance.
What you'll be doing
You'll be using google analytics to track and analyse website traffic and key performance indicators, such as bounce rates and dwell time, provide regular internal reports and make recommendations for improvement. You'll be working closely with the content specialist to deploy email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement where needed. You'll also be working on paid social media and PPC.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar software) to improve conversion rates.
- Experience planning and implementing strategic PPC campaigns in Google AdWords.
- Experience planning and implementing strategic paid social campaigns.
- Analysis, optimisation and management of PPC campaigns to ensure optimal performance and efficiencies.
- Experience using email marketing software to analyse campaign results.
- Ability to work in a small team and take ownership for own workload.
- Previous experience of customer acquisition marketing.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll receive a salary in line with your experience and plenty of development opportunities along with pension, healthcare, 28 days holiday plus bank holiday and regular, fun team building days away.
Please get in touch with Jade to find out more and send your CV in response to your advert.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k