Digital Product Designer
— Ambitious SAAS Team
- Take ownership of design for a complex SAAS product.
- Work as part of a tight knit, family run business.
- Enjoy a great culture, benefits such as private healthcare and share options.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a SAAS product team in Gloucestershire. This role is fully remote right now and long term likely to be one or two days in the office (though 100% remote isn’t out of the question for the right candidate).
What you’ll be doing
This role will be the team’s first full time design hire. Working closely with the product team you’ll be helping to set the strategy and standard for design moving forwards. Your role will be hands on throughout the design process so you can expect to conduct research, to prototype new and improved features, test with users and craft the finished product too.
You’ll be in safe company; joining the product department and working closely with a growing team of in-house developers you’ll have all the insight, tools and expertise you need to create great products. You’ll be encouraged to get to know your users so you can have confidence you’re designing what people want and need from the product and not just for internal stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team but have real ownership of design for the product.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience in an end-to-end digital design role, responsible for both insight and high-fidelity design.
- Preferably experience of working on complex SAAS products.
- A detailed understanding of user-centred design practices including planning and conducting user research, testing and prototyping.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates your design expertise.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills.
Please apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Supporting Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham / RemoteSalary:Upto £50k
— Marketing, eCommerce & Digital, Design & UXLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:DOE
— CX AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:Circa £70k