eCommerce Data Analyst
— Global Brand
- Be a part of a hugely impressive, super established brand.
- Play a key role in the eCommerce team.
- Fantastic benefits on offer.
We’re looking for an impressive eCommerce Data Analyst to join a highly esteemed global brand who are consistently growing from strength to strength with further exciting plans on the cards.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on monitoring, interrogating, analysing and reporting on website data in order to improve the overarching user experience. You will manage large sets of data from the point of acquisition, through to web monitoring and automated reporting, identifying any on-site issues and trends along the way. Google Analytics will play a central part in your day to day – you’ll own the platform, ensuring activity is tracked as accurately and consistently as possible. You’ll also get stuck in developing data driven attribution methodologies; providing cross channel insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
This type of role is a big draw to those in an analytical role already, or digital marketers with good analytical exposure looking to move into this space. The main tools will include Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, GA360 suite and Microsoft Excel.
This is a really exciting opportunity to take on a strategic role and make a real impact in the team as your insights will ultimately lead to the growth of each eCommerce channel.
What experience you’ll need
- eCommerce or digital marketing analytics exposure, either in a specialist role or a broader focus within digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BigQuery.
- Exposure to data visualization software.
- Someone who has proven working experience in attribution modelling (through GA360 suite) would be a big plus.
- Highly advanced Excel skills.
- Fully proficient handling, managing and analysing data with proven experience measuring and achieving performance.
- First rate communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits include generous pension contributions and holiday allowance, impressive learning and development programmes, staff discount, amazing social events, discounted gym memberships and more.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Analytics / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive
— Global eCommerce businessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive