You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Assistant
— Thriving Independent Manufacturer
- Large business with solid progression.
- Strong marketing department.
- Excellent breadth across digital.
A well-established independent manufacturer is looking to develop their marketing team with support in the digital marketing space. The Digital Marketing Assistant will work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to help drive and retain footfall to the website, raising brand awareness and customer numbers on both the retail and trade side.
What you’ll be doing
It’s great that in a role at this level you’ll be able to gain broad exposure across a range of channels. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Executive, your remit will range from email, SEO, PPC management through to content writing and uploads to maintain an effective look a feel of the site. Email will involve assisting with the set-up, deployment and analysis of email activity for both the UK and EU sites. You’ll also be able to try your hand at building and editing HTML templates as well, so an eye for detail and design here will be helpful. Alongside content copywriting you will look at matching appropriate imagery and running through the approval process before changes go live.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally a graduate in the area of digital / marketing.
- Experience with digital channels (SEO, email, PPC) would be ideal, however training will be provided.
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously.
- Able to work with stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of circa £18k, plus 10% bonus annually based on personal performance objectives. If your expectations are a touch higher please still get in touch. Benefits include a pension, parking on site, healthcare cash plan and childcare vouchers.
Please drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: