Front-End Developer (WordPress)
— Independent digital marketing agency
- Fully remote or hybrid role working on an array of interesting projects and varied clients.
- Ongoing support and training to help you progress to where you want to be.
An independent digital marketing agency is looking for a WordPress Developer to join their growing website design, build and optimisation team. They’ve been established for over 20 years and are trusted by a diverse range of clients including Bovis Homes, Pet Plan, Age UK, WHSmith and Hipp Organic. Joining a team of 30, you’ll have plenty of support and will be empowered to put your skills and interests to use in an environment where training is encouraged.
The skills will you need:
- Have developed open-source websites in WordPress or Drupal (both would be ideal).
- Prior experience using Adobe Creative Cloud and an eye for design and layout aesthetics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact confidently with the team and with clients.
Bonus points for…
- Drupal 8
- JS Frameworks (especially Angular and React) or a desire to learn these.
- Ability to create interactive wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity designs using Adobe XD.
What you’ll be doing:
The company offer a range of services including web design and development, analytics and insights, marketing and media. You’ll be working collaboratively with a team of designers and developers to create modern open-source websites that elevate conversion and are easy for clients to use. Alongside new builds, you’ll also support retained web development clients with BAU development changes. Other projects might include things like building HTML banners for display advertising or the setup of new experiments in A/B testing tools with the support of UX Developers. As a small but growing agency, there’s lots of opportunities to help to get you to progress to where you want to be.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A salary up to £35k, Perkbox, gym membership contribution, regular socials, high spec laptop, onsite parking if you want to come into the office – the role can either fully remote or you can work from their beautiful office in Gloucestershire. There are also frequent training and development opportunities to expand your skills, whether that’s learning React or Angular or completing a course on UX, design or a particular CMS.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV with examples of your work, or you can get in touch with Sky if you have any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000