User Research Lead
— Top Challenger Brand
- Help define and formalise research processes for a hugely successful brand.
- Engage with a user base of millions of unique customers.
- Be rewarded with some fantastic benefits (including both dental and medical cover).
We’re looking for a User Research Lead to join one of the West Country’s top challenger brands. Working across the company’s entire digital estate this role will be instrumental in formalising research processes and deep diving into customer experience for the brand.
What you’ll be doing
The User Research Lead will join the existing UX & design team. The team so far consists of 2 multidisciplinary UX designers and reports into an experienced design / UX lead. Although this is the first dedicated research hire for the business the existing team have worked hard to showcase the importance of a proper UX process. With some fantastic results so far stakeholders throughout the business are engaged with UX, the opportunity here is to build on this and delve deeper into customer experience for the brand.
As the first dedicated research specialist to join the business this role will come with a huge amount of autonomy. Drawing on past experiences you’ll be given the opportunity to define and implement user research how you see fit. You’ll be working with a varied customer base and will be encouraged to engage with them at every level to understand how they use different products and services.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a User Research role.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to communicate with people at all levels of a business.
- Extensive experience in using analytic tools (e.g Google Analytics).
- Previous experience of planning and running user testing sessions (remote / f2f).
- An expert communicator; self-aware, confident and engaging.
- Able to work autonomously and without direction.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Aside from the beautifully designed (and rather unique) office space you’ll be awarded with a flexible holiday allowance, private dental + medical cover, a substantial pension, cycle to work scheme, on-site gym, your birthday off and flexible working on occasion. You’ll join a culture that is progressive and be rewarded well for your hard work.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and any case studies detailing your user research experience.Back to jobs