Senior Data Analyst
— FinTech firm
Salary: 40000 - 45000
- Excellent opportunity to join a FinTech firm on-site at a leading Investment Management firm.
- Gain some excellent experience at a leading Financial Services company.
- Lead an offshore team of ETL & Database Developers.
This is a Data Analyst position working on-site at a leading FS firm. They are looking for experienced Senior Data Analysts or BI Analysts with solid SQL skills and plenty of experience of ETL processes.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a Senior Data Analyst liaising with various teams across the business to understand what analysis they need and then coordinate the work of the offshore team to develop the reports needed for the business. The work will be focussed on optimising processes in the data warehouse and identifying data issues. You will work with SQL Server, Tableau and Power BI. The role is around a 50/50 split between hands on report development and data analysis and stakeholder management and team leading.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent SQL data analysis skills
- Exposure to Data Warehouses
- Excellent understanding of ETL processes
- Exposure to data quality or migration
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K to £45K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in Cirencester.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs