— Global Consultancy Firm working in Financial Services
Salary: £40K - £50K
• Join a leading consultancy integrated at one of the largest financial services companies in the region.
• Gain exposure to the world of data in financial services.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a Data Analyst looking to make the next step of career into Financial Services? If so I’m working with a global firm in Cirencester working on a data change programme at one of the biggest names in the South West.
What you’ll be doing
You will working with the Data Quality team on a data project providing analysis from client’s reports to identify their usefulness, their importance and the sources of data related to them, You’ll be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to collect data and understand their requirements. Using this data you will be working with the development team to ensure the required reports are created as well as producing documents and visualizations to present back to stakeholders across the business. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience in Data Analysis via a STEM university as well as commercial exposure.
• You’ll be speaking and dealing with people both in and outside of the business so communication skills are really key here.
• Extensive experience working with SAP Business Objects as well as Excel
• An understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and ETL processes would be a bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £40K - £50K as well as the chance to work in a modern office in Cirencester. As well as the chance to work in a consultative environment and gain exposure to working in the financial sector.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs