— innovative cyber security business
- Challenging cyber security applications.
- Swift, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, Xamarin.
- 3 days remote working, 9 day fortnight, excellent R&D, fun and sociable team.
A fast-growing and exciting technology business is looking for an ambitious iOS Developer to join them to build applications for their household clients across the cyber security and communications security space. Based near Cheltenham you’ll be joining them on a fully remote basis initially with them looking to offer 3 days remote working once restrictions lift.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in mobile development using Swift, Cocoa Touch and Objective-C. Experience of Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with third party frameworks, offline storage, secure enclave, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Strong working knowledge of UI/UX standards and design principles.
- Experience with build systems (xcode, msbuild, GNU make etc.) and iOS continuous integration.
- An understanding of web APIs and network debugging tools (e.g. WireShark, Charles).
- You will need to be eligible for SC cleanrance.
What you’ll be doing
Joining small team of mobile developers your focus will be to develop customised business focussed iOS applications in-line with customer specifications. You will design and build new apps from the UI through to the secure application architecture and will be responsible for their integration with 3rd party and in-house back-end services. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table so staying up to date with the latest iOS enhancements as well as emerging frameworks and languages is a must. Working closely with the Service Delivery and Embedded teams you will play an active role in planning and design sessions, contributing to technical proposals on a regular basis.
What you’ll get in return
On top of a salary paying up to £60K you’ll be joining a technology first business with innovation at it’s core. Working with some of the latest tech and tooling within a talented team of developers you’ll be supported with excellent training and progression opportunities. You’ll be offered 2/3 days remote working once things go back to normal, a 9 day fortnight scheme (meaning every other Friday off for all their employees), excellent private healthcare, bonus scheme as well as away days, generous pension and 25 days annual leave and more.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Brand-new scrum teamLocation:MalvernSalary:£30K - £45K
— Remote work, consistent bonusLocation:MalvernSalary:£45K - £65K