Junior Data Scientist (12 Month FTC)
— Not-for-profit Organisation
- Massively respected not for profit business
- Excellent benefits package: flexi-time, competitive holiday and pension
- Opportunity to join during exciting development phase
A widely recognised higher education services provider based in Cheltenham, is now on the lookout for a talented Data Scientist to join the team on a permanent basis. Data is at the core of this organisation, and you'll be joining a very forward-thinking environment, having the opportunity to work on the latest tools in data science.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be tasked with the delivery of the research and services that helps drive the business and supports their client’s needs. Working with the other Data Scientists in the team, you’ll be looking into the best tools and models need to deliver high value analytical products.
This is a broad role that involves a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• At least 1 year experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning role.
• A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Programming skills in Python, R or SAS
• Ambitions to manage and mentor junior data scientists/analysts.
• The ability to work well both in a team and alone.
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as you’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package which includes generous holiday entitlement, flexible working hours and excellent career development opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.